The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for Mykonos Ammos Villas
As we welcome you back to our hotel, we are taking all the necessary measures in order to provide you with a safe environment, aligned with all the updated health protocols as developed by the World Health Organization and the Greek health authorities.
In accordance to the official guidelines, we have developed supplementary protocols in all areas and operations of the hotel, so that our guests can enjoy their holiday with confidence. Specifically:
Check in / Check out
- E-check in available.
- Check in and check out are done by electronic means, with contactless procedures.
- Check in and check out schedules have been modified so that we can have the necessary time to sanitize each room. Thus, our guests will be able to check in at the room after 3.00 pm, while check out takes place until 11.00 am.
- Porter service will be provided only at the request of our guests.
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Based on the health needs of our guests, additional amenities, antiseptics and masks will be provided.
- All non-necessary amenities and services, such as magazines, menus, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers, have been removed from the rooms.
- Room cleaning service will be provided according to covid-19 regulation.
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that the space has been sanitized with the appropriate products and at a steam temperature of above 70°C.
Restaurant and Bar
- The distance between our tables and seats is at least 1.5 meters, based on the instructions of the Greek authorities. Given this, it is recommended that you book a table at the reception beforehand, in order to ensure its availability.
Swimming Pool and Sun Loungers
- The pool water is regularly checked and cleaned in the appropriate way based on the official cleaning protocols. Due to the new regulations, a specific number of people are allowed in the water at the same time.
- Sunbeds are sanitized before and after use by different guests.
The Hotel’s team
- Our people are fully informed and trained according to the operating protocols set by the Ministries of Health and Tourism and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
- All members of the hotel team make sure to serve our guests wearing a mask and keeping a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
In accordance with the new guidelines against the Pandemic, implemented by the Greek Government, face mask is obligatory in all inside and outside areas. A fine of 300.00€ will be imposed by the authorities upon failing wearing one.
These new measures are in force on a temporary basis.
Should you have any additional questions about our policies regarding the COVID-19 Health & Safety plan, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at the following address: email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!